‣ QA prevents bugs. Testing discovers bugs that were not prevented.
‣ Quality is a job of every participant of the software development process.
‣ QA and testing are sets of tools. Each project/company requires a custom solution and the right tools should be used for good results.
‣ QA automation is a tool too. Done right it saves millions. Done wrong it wastes millions.
‣ QA automation: the most important question is WHAT to automate, not HOW to automate.
‣ Four major causes of bugs:
1. Lack of experience
2. Bad attitude
4. Faulty software development process