Lecture 9. Test Execution: New Feature Testing -> Quick Intro -> Test Estimates -> Entry/Exit Criteria -> Test Plan -> Aggressive Testing From Jason Fisher -> Lecture Recap -> Questions & Exercises -> Self-Check Quiz 9
1. Does a P1 bug found during a smoke test automatically mean that the smoke test has failed?
2. What is the BTS Severity of a blocking bug?
3. Why do we need a smoke test before the NFT?
4. Why do we need test estimates?
5. Think of some examples of Entry/Exit criteria from real life.
6. As a rule, why don’t we need test plans in start-ups?
7. In which cases does it makes sense to have a test plan?
8. Define Suspension/Resumptions criteria.
9. Describe the Jason Fisher’s aggressive testing technique. Next ->