Lecture 7 - Test Preps -> Quick Intro -> The Tester's Mental Attitude -> Intro To Special Skills In Bug Finding -> Black Box Testing Techniques -> When You Start To Implement Testing Techniques... -> Lecture Recap -> Questions & Exercises -> Self-Check Quiz 7
1. How does a tester define software?
2. Which attitudes make up the foundation of a tester’s mentality towards software?
3. List the black box testing methods you’ve learned today.
4. What is gist of the dirty list/white list method?
5. How many tables are needed to generate scenarios using Test Tables technique?
6. What is the main advantage of flowcharts for testers?
7. Who can assist the tester to analyze risks?
8. What value is there in assigning priorities to features?
9. Describe each step (“A to E”) of the Boundary Values technique.
10. How can combining methods bring more effectiveness into our testing? Next ->