Lecture 5 - The Software Testing Life Cycle -> Quick Intro -> Research -> Test Planning -> Test Execution -> Test Education And Reality -> Lecture Recap -> Questions & Exercises -> Self-Check Quiz 5
1. Why is it useful to perceive the Test cycle as an independent process from the SDLC?
2. What are the sources of knowledge about software features?
3. Why is it a good idea to become a regular user of your company’s Web site as well as your competitors’ Web sites?
4. What is exploration, and how does it help to fill the vacuum of information about the features?
5. Name the stages of the Test cycle.
6. Why do we test new features first? Next ->