Lecture 2 - The Purpose of Testing -> Quick Intro -> Exposing Misconceptions -> How To Make Use Of Stats For Post-Release Bugs -> Testing And QA -> Lecture Recap -> Questions & Exercises -> Self-Check Quiz 2
1. What is the purpose of testing?
2. How do testers find and address bugs?
3. How do users find and address bugs?
4. Why is it usually not possible to test 100% of software?
5. How many printable characters do we have if the language of input is English? Name three groups of those characters.
6. Why number of found pre-release bugs has no meaning?
7. What would you do as a manager if you knew what really caused the problems with Checkout?
8. How testing contributes to the software quality?
9. How QA contributes to the software quality?
10. List some more analogies that demonstrate the difference between QA and testing. Next ->