Lecture 2 - The Purpose of Testing -> Quick Intro -> Exposing Misconceptions -> How To Make Use Of Stats For Post-Release Bugs -> Testing And QA -> Lecture Recap -> Questions & Exercises
1. The purpose of testing is to find and address bugs before those bugs are found and addressed by users.
2. Testing usually cannot cover 100% of the possibilities of how software can operate.
3. The number of pre-release bugs doesn’t matter.
4. An analysis of stats for post-release bugs can help identify weak links in software development.
5. QA is targeted towards prevention.
6. Quality is a group effort. Each person involved in software development is responsible for quality.
7. Quality is directly affected by the effectiveness of the software development process. Next ->